- Kriss-Laure is a French brand founded in 1996 by Christine and Maurice Lelaure in Saint-Nazaire, France.
- The brand offers products developed by its nutritionists to meet specific customer needs: slimming, well-being or energy objectives.
- It offers 6 ranges: soups, entremets, gourmet bars and hydrating drinks.
- Kriss-Laure has its own integrated manufacturing laboratory to control the quality of its products.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Nutrition et Santé (marque Isostar)
- Diete Sport France (Overestim.s)
- Laboratoire Les Trois Chênes
- EA Pharma Olyos (Eafit, Granions, Punch Power)
- Menarini group (Marque Isoxan)
- Apurna (Lactalis)
- My Protein (The Hut Group)
- Power Nutrition
- Coca-Cola European Partners CCEP Groupe Powerade
- AM Nutrition
- Atlet TCA
- Biotech USA Group
- Eric Favre (Les 3 Chênes)
- Laboratoire Les Trois Chênes (Eric Fabre)
- Scitec Nutrition (BiotechUSA Group)
- STC Nutrition Laboratoire Ineldea
- Ta Energy