Turnover: 13.1 billion EUR (2018)
Country: United States
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Companyis an American multinational tire manufacturer founded in 1898 by Frank Seiberling and based in Akron, Ohio. Goodyear manufactures tires for cars, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earthmovers. The company also produced bicycle tires from its founding in 1976.
85 million loan from French State to save Goodyear's Amiens-Sud plant 07/05/2023
- 44.6 million euro subsidy at the beginning of 2022 for the Amiens site (Somme) specialized in the manufacture of agricultural tires
- 85-million euro loan from the French government to modernize the Amiens-Sud site
- Goodyear commitment to invest 100 million euros
- Amiens-Sud plant employs 800 people
- Amiens-Nord: closure in January 2014, 1,143 redundancies
- Goodyear has 57 plants in 23 countries and employs over 72,000 people
Goodyear: the French government grants an $85 million loan to modernize the Amiens plant 26/11/2022
- 800 employees in Amiens
- Investment of 100 million euros
- 85 million euro loan from the French government
- Goodyear manufactures tires in 57 plants in 23 countries and employs over 72,000 people
Goodyear plans to upgrade its truck tire retreading plant in Riom. 09/05/2022
- The Riom plant employs just under a hundred people and produces some 60,000 retreaded truck tires a year.
- The retread market represents 40% of the total truck tire market in France.
- More economical (70% of the price of a new tire), retreads also offer substantial material savings (-56% of petroleum hydrocarbons, among other things).
- The French site aims to double its volumes to 130,000 units a year by 2025
- Since 2021, the equipment manufacturer has invested 2.5 million euros in modernizing its production facilities
- The average life of a truck tire is 300,000 km
Legal Name: GOODYEAR FRANCE
Address: 1 PL DES SAISONS TOUR FIRST, 92400 COURBEVOIE
Number of employees: Entre 500 et 999 salariés (2018)
Capital: 15 991 440 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2018||391 891 295 EUR||2 815 286 EUR||31/12/2018||12|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: