Turnover: 811 million EUR (2019)
Arc International is a French manufacturer and distributor of tableware. The company was founded in 1825 in Arques, Pas-de-Calais, where it is still headquartered, under the name of Verrerie des Sept Ecluses, to manufacture glass.
The group was renamed in 2000 under its current name. It is the world's leading manufacturer of crystal and glassware, privately owned by members of the Durand family since 1916. Arc International currently licenses the Pyrex cookware brand for sale in the European Union.
With the arrival of gigafactories, Arc glassmakers fear being relegated to the background 21/10/2023
- The Arc plant employs almost 4,500 people in a catchment area of 50,000 inhabitants.
- At its peak, the Arc plant employed 12,000 people.
- The revitalization plan financed by the glass group has brought in new companies, including beer producer La Goudale, generating nearly 700 jobs.
- The Hauts de France region plans to create 20,000 new industrial jobs thanks to its focus on electric cars.
- The ACC plant in Douvrin and the battery factory in Dunkirk, both of which are likely to create competing jobs, are about an hour's drive from Saint-Omer.
Arc reignites its furnaces and obtains new government aid 13/04/2023
- Arc International is the world leader in tableware.
- Since 2020, the French government has granted Arc France 138.5 million euros in loans.
- The group employs some 7,500 people, including 4,500 in France.
Arc International: the French government pledges a further 18.5 million euros 02/08/2022
- Arc International: €18.5 million in state loans
- The glassmaker needs the money to meet its additional energy and raw materials costs
- Arc is one of the beneficiaries of the Arenh scheme (access to nuclear electricity at regulated tariffs)
- Sales in 2021: 740 million euros 7,800 employees
- This agreement includes a recapitalization of the same amount by Dick Cashin, who will have injected more than 200 million euros since taking control in 2015
Legal Name: ARC HOLDINGS
Address: 104 AV DU GENERAL DE GAULLE , 62510 ARQUES
Number of employees: Entre 20 et 49 salariés (2018)
Capital: 82 427 346 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2019||2 015 000 EUR||-93 044 000 EUR||31/12/2019||12|
|2018||3 328 000 EUR||-33 136 000 EUR||31/12/2018||12|