Turnover: 900 million EUR (2022)
Since 1986, Agristo has been a Belgian company specializing in the production of frozen potato products. Production sites are located mainly in Harelbeke, Nazareth, Wielsbeke and Tilburg (Netherlands). Agristo works closely with farmers to guarantee the quality of the basic product. The company offers a varied assortment of French fries and potato products customized for each customer worldwide.
Tereos: the last sugar factory in the North of France replaced by Agristo, a Belgian French fry giant 28/08/2023
- Agristo is a food processing company that plans to buy Tereos' Escaudoeuvres site in northern France.
- Agristo plans to invest 350 million euros in the construction of a new potato processing plant, scheduled to start production in the second half of 2027.
- The project is expected to create 350 jobs.
- Founded in 1986, Agristo currently employs 1,200 people in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- The company generates sales of around 900 million euros.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: