Turnover: 6.184 billion EUR (2022)
Country: United States
American online real estate company
Real Estate: The impact of Zillow's failure on French start-ups. 17/11/2021
- Zillow abandons iBuying in France, abandoning 17,000 homes, far more than the number of transactions recorded by the French leaders
- Strong impact on French start-ups in the sector:
- Homeloop expects to grow to 450 transactions in 2021, representing 100 million euros in purchases and 70 million in resales.
- Homeloop believes that the market is large enough for several players to compete.
- Homeloop does not foresee any slowdown in its growth, with a target of 200 million euros in purchases and 150 million in resales next year.
- Having raised 4 million euros in 2020 after its first transaction, Zéfir estimates that it has reached a monthly rate of fifty transactions on an annual volume basis of 220 million euros.