- Nautical engineering - Pleasure boats - Large yachtsyachts- Professional vessels.
Boating: Arsenal invests 10 million euros in a new shipyard 06/07/2023
- Chantier de l'Arsenal is a sister company of the Yacht Concept design office, which managed the construction of the "Hermione" for eight years.
- Yacht Concept is an expert in special interventions on production boats, superyachts and sailing yachts over 50 meters.
- The Chantier de l'Arsenal, created in 2015, extends this know-how with an innovative process to produce virtually "mass-produced", almost "made-to-measure" cruising catamarans.
- Year Chantier de l'Arsenal was founded: 2015
- Year in which Chantier de l'Arsenal will be based in La Rochelle: 2020
- Number of multihulls produced annually: six
- Number of employees: from 45 to 70
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Grand Large Yachting
- Click & Boat
- Quo Vadis Plaisance
- Beneteau (Groupe)
- Chantiers Jeanneau (Groupe Beneteau)
- Bénéteau Rent (Groupe Beneteau)
- Fountaine Pajot
- Wichard Groupe
- Marsaudon Composites
- Yacht Concept - L'Arsenal
- Navigare Yachting
- Dufour Yachts (Fountaine Pajot)
- Bavaria Yacht
- Accastillage Diffusion
- NV equipement
- Alubat Shipyard
- Nicols Yacht
- T Top Nautisme