Turnover: 2.6 billion USD (2022)
Country: United Kingdom
Webhelp is a French-based customer experience and business process outsourcing company. They offer a variety of services, but their business is centered around customer experience and contact center services.
Headquartered in London
As well as operating customer relationship centers, the group is increasingly playing a consulting role: within five years, consulting and tech activities should account for 50% of business, compared with 25% today.
With Webhelp, U.S.-based Concentrix creates a new global champion in customer relations 31/03/2023
- French Webhelp Group acquired by US Concentrix
- New group worth $10 billion and employing 450,000 people
- Number of Webhelp employees: 130,000
- Webhelp valuation: $4.8 billion
- Webhelp sales: 2.6 billion euros
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: