Turnover: 16.7 billion EUR (2022)
Vinci Energies is the Vinci group's French subsidiary specializing in energy and renewable energies. The Vinci Energies group employs 85,000 people in 1,800 companies. The subsidiary generates annual sales of 16.7 billion euros.
Vinci accelerates its conversion to renewable energies 10/02/2023
- vinci to start generating electricity in mid-2023
- First 600 MW photovoltaic field under construction in Brazil to be operational in 2023
- The Group is a shareholder in Hy24, the world's largest investment fund for green hydrogen production
- Vinci Autoroutes: 6 billion euros in 2019
- Vinci Groupe sales of €61.7 billion by 2022
Vinci without "shameful oil": the CEO's statement 19/01/2023
- Acquisition of 11 oil and gas field concessions by subsidiary Cobras from Petrobras in December 2022 for US$1.1 billion.
- Design-build-installation contract for two wind power conversion platforms for a German operator, worth around 4 billion euros, won by Cobras on January 10.
- Xavier Huillard, Chairman and CEO of the Vinci Group, announces a target of a 40% reduction in CO2 emissions by 2030 by 2020.
- Cobra to join the Vinci group on December 31, 2021.
- Presentation of Vinci's half-yearly results in August 2022.
Vinci charts its course in renewable energies 16/01/2023
- Vinci and Siemens Energy have won a contract worth over €4 billion for two offshore wind energy conversion platforms in the North Sea
- Total power of 4 GW, could supply the equivalent of a city of 4 million inhabitants
- They will be built in Spain, near Cadiz, and will create 2,000 jobs until 2029
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: