Turnover: 44.2 million EUR (2018)
Founded in 2000, UCAR is a specialist in local short-term vehicle rental, and has positioned itself to respond to new modes of automobile consumption. Faced with changing urban lifestyles, declining purchasing power, and growing ecological awareness, the company is seeking to attract new consumers through :
- Transparent rates and low prices all year round
- Proximity, with accelerated franchise-based network development
- Quality of service and customer-friendliness
- Development of alternative networks: car dealerships, online sales, etc.
Over the next few years, the company aims to expand through the deployment and development of new partnerships with automakers and automotive distribution groups.
In addition, the UCAR Group completely revamped its visual identity during 2018. The UCAR Group thus became UCAR Mobility Group at the beginning of 2018.
july 6, 2021 - Ucar in figures - Source(Ucar)
- Ucar has almost 100 direct employees
- And 500 people work in all the networks (franchisees and franchised employees).
- The Group is present in France with 380 branches and a fleet of nearly 7,000 vehicles.
Legal Name: UCAR
Address: 10 RUE LOUIS PASTEUR , 92100 BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT
Number of employees: Entre 10 et 19 salariés (2018)
Capital: 4 705 085
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2019||4 329 807 EUR||209 033 EUR||31/12/2019||12|
|2018||4 596 322 EUR||530 052 EUR||31/12/2018||12|
|2017||2 979 013 EUR||643 395 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||5 138 155 EUR||2 146 238 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
|2015||5 223 097 EUR||162 879 EUR||31/12/2015||12|
|2020||3 317 113 EUR||-834 971 EUR||31/12/2020||12|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|
|Fondateur & PDG de UCAR,||Jean-Claude||PUERTO|