Turnover: 147 million EUR (2020)
- The company is a subsidiary of the Toray Group
- Toray Films Europe, based in Saint-Maurice-De-Beynost, was founded in 1929 under the name "usine textile et chimique de Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost" and has been owned by the Japanese Toray Group since 1996.
- The company specializes in the manufacture of technical plastic films.
- The Toray Group has 8 production sites worldwide and is recognized as a leader in carbon fiber production.
- The group's consolidated net sales are 2,214 billion yen.
- Toray employs 48031 people worldwide.
- Toray Films Europe can produce 35,000 tonnes of polyester film and 20,000 tonnes of metallized polypropylene film. The company also has a production unit dedicated to PET resin.
january 11, 2021 - Toray Group joins CELAB Europe - source(Toray Films Europe News)
- Celab is a European circular economy program encouraging companies to recycle their waste
july 9, 2020 - PEF soon on sale - source(Emballages Magazine)
- PEF is an innovative product resulting from collaboration between Toray Films Europe and research institutes to develop a completely biobased packaging system.
Address: PL D'ARMENIE , 01700 SAINT-MAURICE-DE-BEYNOST
Number of employees: 414 (2018)
Capital: 5 958 445 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2019||150 722 932 EUR||-2 373 118 EUR||31/03/2019||12|
|2018||156 341 697 EUR||2 711 216 EUR||31/03/2018||12|
|2017||146 083 386 EUR||-4 796 670 EUR||31/03/2017||12|
|2016||151 127 863 EUR||-35 444 115 EUR||31/03/2016||12|
|2015||37 071 845 EUR||-4 226 322 EUR||31/03/2015||12|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|
|Directeur général||Thierry, Fernand, Joseph||ROBIC||58|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Berry Global France
- Amcor France
- Mondi France
- Sealed Air France
- Plastipak Packaging France
- Silgan Dispensing France
- Toray Films Europe
- Linpac Packaging (Klöckner Pentaplast)
- Albea Tubes France
- Rkw Group
- Guillin Emballages (Groupe Guillin)
- APTAR FRance
- Alpha Packaging
- Clondalkin Group
- Lacroix Emballages Groupe
- Reborn Group
- CTL Packaging France
- Agriplas Sotralentz Packaging
- Eco Emballages
- Constantia Flexibles
- Alpla Group