Turnover: 677 million EUR (2023)

Country: France

  • Showroom privé is one of the leading players in online ready-to-wear sales, present in 7 European countries.
  • The group employs over 1,000 people.
  • The SRP Media group owns the company, which is listed on the Paris stock exchange. The Carrefour group is a shareholder alongside the founders.
  • The group acquired the online sales site Beautéprivée in 2018

News

Showroomprivé progresses despite textile crisis 14/03/2024

  • - Showroomprivé sales volume: over 1 billion euros, Showroomprivé Ebitda: 21%, or 24 million euros.
  • - Decrease in orders: 5.6%, for a total of 12.9 million orders.
  • - Sport and lifestyle sales: 66% growth by 2023.
  • - Travel and leisure segment: 12% increase.
  • - Marketplace sales: 40 million euros, up 85%.
  • - International business (Spain, Portugal, Italy and Belgium): 10% growth.
  • - Sales: up 3% to 677 million euros.

Showroomprivé starts selling brand-name items at reduced prices with Le Village. 14/06/2022

  • Showroomprivé has taken this step forward with the inauguration of Le Village, a space dedicated to premium brands.
  • Showroomprivé, in addition to gross sales (including VAT) of almost 1 billion euros by 2021 and net sales of 724 million euros, is also a platform with 2 million visitors a day.

Showroomprivé acquires The Bradery. 12/04/2022

  • The Bradery was launched in 2018 and has a strong following among young people on social networks, a platform the company is using to expand its audience
  • The site specializing in high-end private sales was acquired by online retailer Showroomprivé
  • Showroomprivé has taken a 51% stake in the company, with the option of acquiring the remaining 49% by 2026.
  • The current valuation of 100% of the shares is 20 million euros.
  • David Dayan takes 51% stake in high-end ready-to-wear start-up
  • The Bradery currently has 400 partner brands
  • Its gross merchandise volume will be around 30 million euros in 2021, compared with 1 million in 2019
  • The Bradery's objective is to double its sales volume over the next three years

Financial Data

DUNS: 538811837

Legal Name: SHOWROOMPRIVE.COM

Address: 1 RUE DES BLES ZAC MONTJOIE, 93210 SAINT-DENIS

Number of employees: 1000 (2019)

Capital: 115 481 750 EUR


Financial Data:

Year Turnover (€) Net Profit (€) Fiscal Year End Fiscal Year Duration
2021 661 491 453 EUR 20 606 391 EUR 31/12/2021 12
2020 628 348 375 EUR 12 737 024 EUR 31/12/2020 12
2019 573 470 718 EUR -47 883 803 EUR 31/12/2019 12
2018 614 988 687 EUR -13 023 584 EUR 31/12/2018 12
2017 581 102 583 EUR -5 850 339 EUR 31/12/2017 12
2016 527 846 272 EUR 6 657 619 EUR 31/12/2016 12

Company Managers:

Position First Name Last Name Age Linkedin
Gérant David DAYAN 50

Studies mentioning this company

> Besoin de plus d'information sur cette entreprise (SWOT, PESTEL, son marché) ? Demandez à SectorGPT (gratuit)

 

Ask Sector-GPT  

Sector-GPT est la première IA dédiée aux informations sectorielles.