Turnover: 27 million EUR (2019)
- SES-STERLING has been a specialist manufacturer of wiring accessories for over 90 years.
- The SES-STERLING Group is represented worldwide by a network of local distributors, as well as subsidiaries in Germany, Belgium, Great Britain and Switzerland.
SES-Sterling consolidates its plants in Alsace and opens a new facility 02/10/2020
- SES-Sterling sales in 2019: €27 million.
- Reduction in the number of sites in the Haut-Rhin region: from six to two.
- Consolidation of five plants into a single industrial complex in Hésingue from February 2021.
- Surface area of new building: 38,000 square meters.
- Number of employees concerned: 254.
- Expected tripling of current gas consumption.
- Automated stock management for 80% of the 25,000 catalog references.
- Total project investment: 33 million euros for the site, 8 million euros for industrial equipment.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Precision Polymer Engineering
- Tremco Illbruck (CPG)
- Trelleborg Group
- Technetics Group France
- GEB SAS
- Eynard Robin
- France Joint
- Anfray Etanchéité
- Dichtomatik (Groupe Freudenberg sealing)
- PXL Seals
- Emka Beschlagteile
- Tremko Illbruck (DPG Europe)
- EGP Dépannage
- SES sterling
- TC Concept
- Soletanche Bachy
- Le joint technique