Turnover: EUR ()
Since 1998, Ritz Escoffier teaches cooking classes to anyone interested to learn about the French cuisine and pastries.
To reach a larger audience, several classes are taught in French whereby they are translated into English.
Pastry classes are taught on a basis of 3h, 4h, or 8h sessions, and the company also provides general consulting on cooking. Three levels of education are provided based on the knowledge of the aspirant, which include introductionary, intermediary, and advanced.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Ritz Escoffier
- Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse
- Paul Bocuse Groupe - Institut Paul Bocuse
- Du Bruit dans la Cuisine (MDF Kitchen)
- La Cuisine de Paris
- Ecole de cuisine Tsuji
- Atelier Guy Martin
- CFA Médéric
- Chef en ligne
- Ecole de Paris des métiers de la table
- Ecole Ferrières
- Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- La Source Foodschool
- Chef Club
- Atelier des chefs
- SERVICE COMPRIS
- Alain Ducasse Groupe -De Gustibus