Polidoro specializes in gas burner technology.
It was founded in 1945 by brothers Aldo and Silvio Polidoro in Schio, Italy.
Their first products were acetylene jets for lighting, followed by ceramic electrical insulators.
In 1955, the company began producing radiant gas stoves, eventually expanding its product range to include multi-fuel burners, low NOx burners with water cooling, pilot burners and tubular burners.
Giuseppe Dalla Vecchia, acquired a majority stake in the company in 2005.
Polidoro exports its products worldwide and has 7 laboratories for testing the combustion, adaptability and operation of its burners.