Max de Génie is a company founded by Maxime and Eugénie, two passionate cooks and nutritionists,
they developed recipes for healthy pastries and desserts
Max de Génie products are made in the family's own mills
The flours used come from Eugénie's family's pretty little organic mills, located by the river in the Nantes region.
These flours are stone-ground, preserving the germ of the cereal.
Max de Génie and his pastries 05/04/2023
- Max de Génie is a pioneering company in low glycemic index pastries, based in Vernouillet (Yvelines).
- The couple who founded the company began marketing their low-GI products in 2019.
- Diabetes, which is one of the main motivations behind the company, affects around one in ten French people.
- The company offers a range of flours and 11 sweet culinary preparations, as well as a savory range launched at the end of 2022.
- 80% of the raw materials used are French.
- Max de Génie products, which carry the organic label, are sold both online (accounting for a quarter of the company's sales) and directly to restaurants and canteens.
- Max de Génie is distributed through a wide network of specialist outlets.
- The company employs a team of eight
- Max de Génie also offers e-books with advice on low-glycemic diets and simple everyday recipes.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Nutrition & Santé Groupe
- ABCD Nutrition
- Dr Schär
- La vie Claire
- Biscuiterie de Provence
- Ekibio (Groupe Lea Biodiversité)
- Bio c' Bon
- Nature & Cie
- Aglina Paradeigma
- Genius Gluten Free
- Jardin Bio (Léa Nature)
- Le Pain des Fleurs
- Ma Vie Sans Gluten - Ekibio
- Max de Génie
- No Gluten Pro - Allergonline