Turnover: 706 million EUR (2021)
- LIEBOT is France's 1st Window and Facade Group thanks to its leading brands: Kline, MC France, Caib and Ouest alu.
- Founded in 1745 by Anselme BRIAND, based in Les Herbiers
- In 1965, the forge evolved and innovated by launching the manufacture of aluminum joinery with the OUEST ALU company.
- The LIÉBOT Group is organized around 2 business lines: industrial windows with the companies K-LINE, WiBaie, MéO and BIPA, and facades with OUEST ALU.
- Today, the LIÉBOT Group is a family-owned, European group with over 3,500 employees in 11 companies, and sales of €706 million in 2021.
- Established in France, and in Europe (Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland)
- france's no. 1 windows and facades group, and one of Europe's top 5.
The Liébot Group provides an industrial bridgehead in Germany 25/08/2023
- Liébot Group acquires 60% of Pax capital
- Pax was founded in 1984, employs 560 people and has sales of 75 million euros in 2022.
- Pax has 4 production sites.
- The Liébot group employs 4,500 people.
- The Liébot Group achieved sales of 770 million euros in 2022.
- Germany is Europe's leading market for industrial joinery, ahead of France.
- The Liébot Group has had a commercial presence in Germany since acquiring Poland's Vetrex in 2014.
- Liébot has been present in Europe since 1999, with industrial sites in Spain, Poland, Italy and Germany.
- The Liébot Group's brands are Vetrex, K-Line, Ouest Alu, Wibaie, MéO and Bipa.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- K Line (Liébot groupe)
- Picard Serrures
- AFL Floessel
- Tryba Industrie
- Herige (ex VM Matériaux)
- Liebot groupe
- CETIH Systovi
- Atlantem (Herige Groupe)
- Ducerf Groupe
- SPPF (Bouyer Leroux Groupe)
- Sotralu Group
- Janneau Menuiserie
- Bieber Menuiserie (HPG groupe)