Turnover: 67 million EUR (2018)
- Leygatech was founded in 1994 by Henri Grange.
- In 1998, it merged with Leygaplast. In 2002, the Saint-Romain-Lachalm production site was bought by Thierry Bonnefoy.
- The company's main customers are in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and industrial sectors.
- Over 40% of its products are exported, mainly to 28 countries.
- Leygatech is part of a circular economy approach, offering recyclable packaging.
- Leygatech is one of France's leading manufacturers of barrier films. At its Saint-Romain-Lachalm site, the company has a production capacity of 26,000 tonnes/year.
february 12, 2020 - SES (Stefany Emballages Services) takeover fails - sources(Les Echos)
- SES employees, who preferred the Ivorian Plastica bid to the management's, have won their case
- Leygatech could only keep 22 of the 32 jobs and wanted to move production
may 7, 2018 - Leygatech invests - source(L'éveil de la Haute-Loire)
- Purchase of a new site in Yssingeaux
- 18 million euros of investment
- 17 jobs created
- Leygatech aims to become an ETI within 5 years
- Yssingeaux production capacity: 5000 tons/year
Address: ZI DE CHAMBAUD , 43620 SAINT-ROMAIN-LACHALM
Number of employees: 172 (2017)
Capital: 2 300 000 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2018||66 946 049 EUR||939 058 EUR||31/12/2018||12|
|2017||61 944 641 EUR||1 587 252 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||61 619 111 EUR||1 533 989 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
|2015||57 768 503 EUR||1 158 577 EUR||31/12/2015||12|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Berry Global France
- Amcor France
- Mondi France
- Sealed Air France
- Plastipak Packaging France
- Silgan Dispensing France
- Toray Films Europe
- Linpac Packaging (Klöckner Pentaplast)
- Albea Tubes France
- Rkw Group
- Guillin Emballages (Groupe Guillin)
- APTAR FRance
- Alpha Packaging
- Clondalkin Group
- Lacroix Emballages Groupe
- Reborn Group
- CTL Packaging France
- Agriplas Sotralentz Packaging
- Eco Emballages
- Constantia Flexibles
- Alpla Group