Turnover: 10.055 million EUR (2018)
Originally specialized in the distribution of Japanese audiovisual works to the French public, and this in an independent way, Kazé bought Daipen publisher of the Asuka label. The company then started publishing manga. In 2009, Kazé was in turn bought by VIZ Media, a subsidiary owned by three major Japanese groups: Shûeisha, Shôgakukan and ShoPro. With a market share of 7.7% in 2017, the label has managed to establish itself despite the lack of any truly outstanding licences.
However, Kazé publishes works that have a loyal audience and that should keep it going for at least a few more years:
- Black Clover, a manga whose popularity was still only rising in 2017, allowed the publisher to sell 150,000 copies that year.
- Platinum End helped the publisher sell 145,000 tomes in 2017.
- Yo-Kai Watch, aimed at a younger audience, has 100,000 sales for 2017.
Legal Name: CRUNCHYROLL SAS
Address: 8 RUE AMBROISE THOMAS , 75009 PARIS 9
Number of employees: 60 (2018)
Capital: 15 877 890 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2018||10 055 309 EUR||421 821 EUR||31/12/2018||12|
|2017||9 983 611 EUR||-698 322 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||10 178 081 EUR||-278 718 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
|2015||9 484 694 EUR||-9 659 995 EUR||31/12/2015||12|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Pika Édition
- Kana Editions (Dargaud Media Participations)
- Kurokawa Univers Poche (Editis)
- Kazé Crunchyroll
- Ototo Euphor
- Delcourt Groupe - Soleil Manga
- Nobi Nobi Pika Editions
- Komikku Éditions
- Delsol Diffusion
- Interforum (Editis Groupe)
- Jaimini’s Box
- Media Participations
- Bamboo Edition