Country: United States
Open source machine learning AI platform created in the United States by three Frenchmen
AI: Hugging Face nugget valued at $4.5 billion 25/08/2023
- Start-up Hugging Face has raised $235 million in its latest funding round.
- Major companies such as Salesforce, Google, Nvidia, IBM, Amazon, Intel, Qualcomm, AMD and Sound Ventures have invested in Hugging Face.
- Hugging Face was founded in 2016 in New York.
- This start-up has, directly or indirectly, helped more than 20,000 companies get started with artificial intelligence.
- Hugging Face has 170 employees.
- The company's projected revenues for this year are $30 million, around 100 times less than its valuation.
Founded by three Frenchmen, new unicorn Hugging Face exceeds $1 billion valuation 09/05/2022
- The company raised $100 million from Sequoia Capital, valuing it at $2 billion
- 10,000 companies use the platform, including 1,000 paying accounts
- The world's most widely used platform for artificial intelligence
- The company intends to double its workforce to over 250 employees by the end of the year - most of them in France, where some of the engineers are based
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Open AI
- AI Writer
- Long Shot
- Yourtext.guru (Babbar)
- Le Scribouillard
- Smart Copy (Unbounce)
- Eudata S.r.l.
- Ellysse S.r.l.
- LiveHelp S.r.l.
- Userbot S.r.l.
- LMP Explain
- Stability AI
- Mistral AI
- Inflection AI
- Bard Google
- Huggin Face
- Aleph Alpha
- Jimini AI
- Samsung Electronics France