Turnover: 400 million EUR (2020)
Group holding company
Hamelin manufactures stationery products for professionals and schoolchildren and is the market leader with the Oxford brand
Hamelin acquires the Pelikan group 31/07/2023
- Pelikan was founded in 1838.
- Pelikan achieved sales of 200 million euros last year.
- Pelikan has over 12,000 items in its catalog.
- Pelikan products are sold in almost every country in the world.
- Hamelin was founded in 1864. In 2022, the Hamelin Group achieved sales of 400 million euros.
- The Hamelin Group has 2,300 employees.
Hamelin's products (5,800 references in France for 2 production sites) can be divided into three categories:
- Notebooks, copies, pads and diaries
- Grading products
- Lamps and desk accessories
The group has a turnover of more than 400 million euros and has managed to establish itself as one of the leading manufacturers of stationery products in Europe. The brand's products are distributed in over 100 countries.
In 2017 the company completed the acquisition of Pro Office in the Czech Republic, Switzerland and Germany, and then acquired Bantex Pty Ltd in Australia to accelerate its internationalization.
The group's turnover is expected to be 400 million euros in 2020 (Source: the company)
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: