Turnover: 1.4 million EUR (2022)
- As a specialist in fuel cell systems and manufacturers of hydrogen-powered energy production units, H2SYS develops, designs and manufactures innovative technological solutions for low-carbon electricity production.
Hydrogen: H2SYS steps up industrialization 25/08/2023
- Groupe Idec Invest Innovation invests 1.5 million euros in H2SYS.
- The Idec Group's investment fund has invested 45 million euros in start-ups in the green energy and decarbonization sectors.
- H2SYS achieves sales of 1.4 million euros in 2022
- H2SYS generates 25% of its sales from exports.
- h2SYS employs 22 people.
H2SYS to build a factory for its hydrogen generator sets 11/08/2023
- H2SYS was founded in 2017. A new factory is planned, with an estimated budget of €10 million.
- At present, H2SYS has a production capacity of around 150 machines a year.
- With the new plant, production capacity will increase to 800 or 1,000 machines per year.
- H2SYS sales have doubled since 2021, reaching 1.4 million euros in 2022.
- A diesel-powered generator emits three times more CO2 than a hydrogen-powered one.