Turnover: 753 million EUR (2022)
Guerbet is a French pharmaceutical company specializing in contrast agents for medical imaging. Founded in 1926, the company focuses on the research, development, manufacture and marketing of products designed to improve the quality and accuracy of medical imaging examinations such as X-rays, scans and MRIs.
Guerbet offers a wide range of iodinated contrast media and imaging products for various medical applications, including diagnostic radiology, cardiology, oncology and neurology. These contrast media help healthcare professionals to obtain sharper, more precise images, facilitating diagnosis and patient follow-up.
In addition to its expertise in contrast products, Guerbet is committed to research and innovation to continuously improve its medical imaging solutions. The company operates worldwide and collaborates with healthcare professionals to meet growing clinical needs for medical imaging, contributing to improved healthcare and diagnosis for patients.
Medical imaging: Guerbet injects €26 million into Simafex 12/10/2023
- Guerbet, founded in 1926, generates sales of €753 million with 2,600 employees, including 1,200 in France.
- The group operates three plants in France and three abroad.
- Simafex belongs to the French pharmaceutical group Guerbet, a leader in contrast products for medical imaging, which obtains a diagnosis for a patient under MRI or scanner every second in the world, and has inaugurated a new administrative building in Marans, Charente-Maritime, at a cost of 4.3 million euros.
- 100 employees at the Seveso-classified chemical plant.
- More than 25 million euros have been invested in this industrial site since 2018.
- In March, the Guerbet site obtained approval from US health authorities to market Elucirem, a product developed since 2006. For the production of Elucirem, 6.9 million euros have been earmarked for the Marans production line in 2020, and a production capacity of 38 tons was reached this year.
- Guerbet, founded in 1926, generates sales of 753 million euros with 2,600 employees, including 1,200 in France.
- The Group operates three plants in France and three abroad.
Guerbet takes control of Intrasense to develop AI in medical imaging 23/06/2023
- Guerbet: sales of €753 million, 2,700 employees.
- Intrasense: 70 employees, created in 2004, listed since 2012.
- Guerbet acquires over 56% of Intrasense's capital.
- Intrasense's Myrian solution deployed in 1,200 hospitals and radiology practices.
- Intrasense and Guerbet sign licensing and integration agreement for AI in oncology medical imaging.
- Intrasense sales to rise from €3.8 million to nearly €8 million by 2026.
- Intrasense targets new markets: Germany and Italy.
- Launch of a new oncology product line in 2024, with 32 people already recruited.
Guerbet steps up its conquest of the United States 22/09/2022
Legal Name: GUERBET
Address: 15 RUE DES VANESSES , 93420 VILLEPINTE
Number of employees: Between 1 000 and 1 999 employees (2020)
Capital: 12 641 115 EUR
|Turnover||464 933 000||411 169 000||463 523 000||478 824 000||458 248 000||347 900 000|
|Gross margin (€)||145 999 000||244 964 000||267 581 000||298 246 000||470 889 000||375 544 000|
|EBITDA (€)||29 467 000||3 562 000||25 690 000||64 744 000||35 819 000||40 377 000|
|Operating profit (€)||6 277 000||-21 287 000||1 382 000||47 643 000||9 188 000||25 681 000|
|Net profit (€)||18 356 000||-12 700 000||-15 940 000||99 304 000||258 000||15 142 000|
|Turnover growth rate (%)||14,3||-12,2||-3,2||4,5||31,7||7,2|
|Ebitda margin rate (%)||6,3||0,9||5,5||13,5||7,8||11,6|
|Operating margin rate (%)||1,4||-5,2||0,3||10||2||7,4|
|Working Capital (turnover days)||-8,9||38,1||93,3||151,3||19,8||36,9|
|Working Capital requirements (turnover days)||43,3||66,6||78,9||96,7||-25,8||-36,4|
|Net margin (%)||3,9||-3,1||-3,4||20,7||0,1||4,4|
|Added value / Turnover (%)||29||29,1||27,5||33||100,2||64,2|
|Wages and social charges (€)||97 737 000||98 527 000||94 044 000||92 050 000||81 100 000||-|
|Salaries / Turnover (%)||21||24,2||20,3||19,2||17,7||-|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|
|Chief Operating Officer||PHILIPPE, CHARLES, MARCEL, CONSTANT, JEAN||BOURRINET||55|
|Director||PASCALE, MADELEINE, LOUISE||AUGER||61|
|Director||OLIVIER, GERARD, GUY, VICTOR||FOUGERE||59|
|Director||CELINE, CHANTAL, GENEVIEVE, MARIE||LAMORT||41|
|Director||CLAIRE, MARIE, FRANCOISE||MASSIOT||62|
|Director||MARC, MARIE, MICHEL||MASSIOT||63|
|Chief Executive Officer New Businesses & Chief Disruption and Growth Officer and Member of the Executive||THIBAULT||VIORT||51|
|Managing Director||DAVID, LIPPINCOTT||HALE||55|
|Chairman of the Board of Directors||DIDIER, MARC||IZABEL||67|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
Other companies mentioned:
- Safran Groupe
- Zodiac Aerospace (Groupe Safran)
- Figeac Aéro Groupe
- Schneider Electric
- Legrand Groupe
- SEB Groupe
- Forvia (ex Faurecia)
- Michelin Groupe
- Plastic Omnium Groupe
- Renault Groupe
- PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Poclain Hydraulics
- Arkema groupe
- Fives Group
- Arcelormittal Centres De Services
- Thyssenkrupp Materials France
- NLMK La Louvière
- Nippon Steel Trading Europe
- Kloeckner Metals France
- Salzgitter Mannesmann International
- Outokumpu France
- IMS France
- Aperam Groupe - Alloys Imphy
- Paturle Aciers
- Aperam Groupe - Aperam Stainless France
- LISI Groupe
- Aciers Coste
- METAL ROLLING SERVICES
- Saint-Gobain Groupe