French manufacturer of small electric utility transport vehicles
The vehicles are primarily used by cities, regions and public authorities
Part of the American Polaris group
Electric commercial vehicles: Goupil invests in its production facilities 11/10/2023
- In five years, the manufacturer of electric commercial vehicles has quadrupled its sales, which should reach 100 million euros this year, with 3,600 vehicles produced.
- 5-million investment plan for its industrial facilities
- An early commitment to electric mobility.
- The company was founded in 1996 in the heart of the Lot-et-Garonne region of France.
- Euro Disney is a long-standing customer for its internal logistics.
- In 2011, American snowmobile manufacturer Polaris acquired
- Picnic, a Dutch e-commerce start-up specializing in home shopping deliveries, already has 2,000 vehicles
- Large cities with no choice but to invest in clean vehicles
- The company employs 200 people and is aiming for sales of 150 million euros by 2026, with production of 5,000 vehicles
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
Sector-GPT est la première IA dédiée aux informations sectorielles.