- Frenzelit is a German company founded over 130 years ago
- It employs over 500 people worldwide in the development and production of seals, insulation materials, expansion joints and heating systems.
- The company is active in a wide range of industrial sectors, including automotive and transportation, power plants and wind turbines, and industrial process systems, as well as in special fields such as sewer rehabilitation and fire protection.
Woven Tapes Market Recovery and Impact Analysis Report - Victor, Shivam Narrow Fabrics, Frenzelit GmbH, LEDTEX, JSD labels | Woven Tapes Market Impact : Analysis 05/06/2023
- in-depth study on opportunities, size, development and global growth of the Woven Tapes market.
- Key market players: Victor, Shivam Narrow Fabrics, Frenzelit GmbH, LEDTEX, JSD labels, Berry, Arrow Textiles, SGL Carbon, Talon, Colan Australia, Nikoplex, Eurocarbon, CREAFIBRES.
- Market drivers: rising employment, investment in emerging economies, export incentives and strong trade agreements.
- Data forecast period: 2023 to 2030. - Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global woven tapes market.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Precision Polymer Engineering
- Tremco Illbruck (CPG)
- Trelleborg Group
- Technetics Group France
- GEB SAS
- Eynard Robin
- France Joint
- Anfray Etanchéité
- Dichtomatik (Groupe Freudenberg sealing)
- PXL Seals
- Emka Beschlagteile
- Tremko Illbruck (DPG Europe)
- EGP Dépannage
- SES sterling
- TC Concept
- Soletanche Bachy
- Le joint technique