Turnover: 11.7 billion USD (2022)
Country: United States
- One of the world's largest online travel agencies
- It has acquired numerous agencies worldwide (Hotels.com, Vrbo, Travelocity, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Ebookers, CheapTickets, CarRentals.com, Expedia Cruises, Wotif, and Trivago)
- The company is listed on the stock exchange
Tourism: Expedia doesn't want to leave France to Booking and Airbnb | Expedia against Booking and Airbnb in France 26/09/2023
- Expedia is a leader in online booking, particularly in the United States, despite a weaker presence in France.
- Expedia works with 60,000 travel agents.
- Worldwide sales of Expedia's BtoB business reached $2.5 billion in 2022, or just under a quarter of its revenues ($11.6 billion).
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Abritel (Expedia Group)
- Opodo (eDreams Odigeo)
- Ebookers (Expedia Group)
- Agoda (Booking)
- Hotwire (Expedia Group)
- Bubble Globe
- Lookea (TUI Group)
- Prêt à Partir
- Expedia Group
- eDreams Odigeo
- GOvoyages (eDreams Odigeo Group)