Domaine des Hautes Glaces is the world's oldest organic whisky distillery, located in the French Alps.
The company was founded by Frédéric Revol, a farmer-agronomist and epicurean, whose vision is to create whiskies of excellence using local resources and minimizing their carbon footprint.
Cereals are at the heart of their approach and their raw material.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- William Grant and Sons
- La Martiniquaise Bardinet
- William Peel (Groupe Marie Brizard)
- Brown Forman
- Pernod Ricard Groupe
- Marie Brizard Wine And Spirit
- Rémy Cointreau
- Maison Benjamin Kuentz
- Beam Suntory
- Armorik Distillerie Warenghem
- Distillerie des Menhirs
- Maison du Whisky
- Celtic Whisky Distillerie - Glann ar Mor
- Distillerie Domaine des Hautes Glaces
Sector-GPT est la première IA dédiée aux informations sectorielles.