Turnover: 1 billion USD (2022)
Country: United States
- Databricks is an open, multi-cloud platform
AI start-ups: the success of Databricks 30/08/2023
- The potential valuation of Databricks would be $43 billion, according to discussions with T. Rowe Price.
- The company's previous valuation in 2021 was $38 billion.
- Databricks' main backers include Microsoft, Google and Amazon
- Databricks employs over 5,500 people, including around 100 in France.
- The company passed the billion-dollar mark in annual revenues in its fiscal year ended January 31.
- Its platform is used by major companies such as Shell, Toyota, HP, Adobe, HSBC, AstraZeneca and SNCF
- Databricks recently acquired a generative artificial intelligence company, MosaicML, for $1.3 billion. The aim of this acquisition is to reduce the cost of training generative AI models to a few hundred thousand dollars, compared with tens of millions of dollars previously.
- Databricks has developed its own LLM (large language model), "Dolly"
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Open AI
- AI Writer
- Long Shot
- Yourtext.guru (Babbar)
- Le Scribouillard
- Smart Copy (Unbounce)
- Eudata S.r.l.
- Ellysse S.r.l.
- LiveHelp S.r.l.
- Userbot S.r.l.
- LMP Explain
- Stability AI
- Mistral AI
- Inflection AI
- Bard Google
- Huggin Face