Very high-end champagne brand created in 1905
Salon champagne cultivates a taste for rarity 31/07/2023
- Salon champagnes are produced only in good quality years, with an average ageing period of 10 years.
- 44 vintages of Salon champagne have been released in 120 years, including 37 in the 20th century.
- The company, a subsidiary of Laurent Perier, employs 7 people and produces 800,000 bottles of champagne a year.
- Delamotte, another of the company's brands, is the fifth oldest champagne house, dating back to 1762.
- Salon champagne is sold in high-end restaurants, with prices ranging from 1,000 to 1,500 euros for certain vintages, and up to 14,000 euros for the 2008 magnum.
- 97% of Salon champagne sales are exported, compared to an average of around 60% for the champagne category.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Moët et Chandon (Groupe MHCS / LVMH)
- Champagne Mercier (Groupe MHCS)
- Champagne Canard Duchêne
- Veuve Cliquot Ponsardin (MHCS Groupe)
- Mumm (Pernod Ricard Groupe)
- Laurent Perrier Groupe
- Champagne Charles de Cazanove
- Champagne Ruinart (Groupe MHCS)
- Nicolas Feuillatte - Terroirs et Vignerons
- Bonvallet Champagne
- MHCS (LVMH groupe)
- Piper Heidsieck
- Charles Heidsieck
- Dom Pérignon (LVMH groupe)
- MHCF Groupe (Dom Pérignon)
- Vranken Pommery
- EPC Champagne - Grinclair
- Gratien & Meyer
- Champagne Salon (Laurent Perier groupe)
- Roederer Collection