CGI Finance is a subsidiary of Société Générale founded in 1951. The company offers financing solutions for the automotive, boat and credit consolidation sectors, as well as innovative services to support professionals in the digital age.
CGI FINANCE is made up of more than 1,000 financers, spread across a head office in Lille and 19 sales agencies in France.
Group subsidiaries include CGL, Hyundai Capital France, SGB Finance and Concilian. CGI FINANCE is also N°1 among independent financial institutions and N°1 in marine financing in Europe.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Younited Credit
- Société Générale
- Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance
- Carrefour Banque
- RCI Bank (Groupe Renault)
- Sofinco (Credit Agricole Consumer Finance)
- Damartex group
- Sygma Banque (BNP Paribas)
- My Money Bank (GE Capital)
- CGI Finance
- Créatis (Cofidis)
- FLOA Bank (BNPParibas))
- CFCAL (Crédit Foncier et Communal d'Alsace et de Lorraine)
- Franfinance (Groupe Société Générale)