Turnover: 207.3 million EUR (2023)
- The world's second-largest catamaran builder
- CATANA GROUP benefits from nearly 40 years' experience in the design and manufacture of catamarans under the CATANA CATAMARANS and BALI CATAMARANS brands.
- CATANA GROUP is a group totally focused on the manufacture and sale of catamarans.
- With 4 production sites (3 in France and one in Tunisia) and a service base
- the Group currently employs over 1,300 people
- In 2003, Olivier Poncin turned his attention to the legendary Catana brand, which he bought
- the Catana-BALI Catamarans shipyard produces over 300 boats a year
- the group is listed
Catana Group diversifies after death 04/07/2023
- Catana Group was acquired in 2003 by Olivier Poncin, who passed away on May 14th. It is now run by Aurélien Poncin, son of Olivier Poncin.
- Catana Group is a listed company based in Canet-en-Roussillon.
- It achieved sales of 150 million euros in 2022, more than 80% of which came from exports.
- The manufacturer sold 250 boats in 2022, a record since its creation.
- Success has been driven by the Bali range, developed since 2014.
- The group is considering venturing into the motorboat segment, and plans to set up a factory in Portugal to produce motorboats.
- The Catana brand, leader in high-end cruising catamarans, generates sales of less than 10 million euros.
- Catana Group employs 1,500 people, including 580 in the Pyrénées-Orientales region.
- The group has manufacturing sites in Canet-en-Roussillon, Rivesaltes, La Rochelle and Tunisia.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Grand Large Yachting
- Click & Boat
- Quo Vadis Plaisance
- Beneteau (Groupe)
- Chantiers Jeanneau (Groupe Beneteau)
- Bénéteau Rent (Groupe Beneteau)
- Fountaine Pajot
- Wichard Groupe
- Marsaudon Composites
- Yacht Concept - L'Arsenal
- Navigare Yachting
- Dufour Yachts (Fountaine Pajot)
- Bavaria Yacht
- Accastillage Diffusion
- NV equipement
- Alubat Shipyard
- Nicols Yacht
- T Top Nautisme