Turnover: 351 million EUR (2018)
Carrefour launched in France, in the brandCarrefour Banque(formerly S2P - Société des Paiements PASS and CARMA Carrefour Assurances). A banking subsidiary of the Carrefour Group, Carrefour Banque has been marketing financial and insurance products since 1980:
The PASS Card, a range of bank cards launched in in partnership with MasterCard, distributed to 2.4 million customers (end 2015)
3.2 billion in consumer credit, including the purchase of loans, representing a total outstanding amount of
Savings products with EUR 1.76 billion in assets under management in 2014.
Car, home, supplementary health and provident insurance.
Savings, insurance and financing services are offered in all the countries where the Carrefour group is present.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Younited Credit
- Société Générale
- Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance
- Carrefour Banque
- RCI Bank (Groupe Renault)
- Sofinco (Credit Agricole Consumer Finance)
- Damartex group
- Sygma Banque (BNP Paribas)
- My Money Bank (GE Capital)
- CGI Finance
- Créatis (Cofidis)
- FLOA Bank (BNPParibas))
- CFCAL (Crédit Foncier et Communal d'Alsace et de Lorraine)
- Franfinance (Groupe Société Générale)