Turnover: 8 billion (2021)
- Carlsberg is a Danish company founded in 1847, now present in 140 countries.
- The company's beers are distributed under 483 different brands in 2016 (1664, Grimbergen, Carlsberg, Kronenbourg...)
- In France, the company is diversifying its offering with craft beers.
- The company's sales target for 2020 is 844 million euros
- The company pursues its strategy of regional integration through the acquisition of Scottish & Newcastle in 2008, enabling it to acquire the Kronenbourg and Grimbergen brands.
- The company also holds stakes in Chongqing Brewery Co, Ltd (60%) and Ceylon Beverage Holdings Plc (8%)
Carlsberg tests its beet fiber bottle. 23/06/2022
- 8,000 copies of the Fibre Bottle will be distributed in eight Western European countries, including France.
- Paper bottle from Carlsberg and Paboco.
- Carlsnerg's objective is to reduce CO2 emissions by 80% over time.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: