Turnover: 6.2 million EUR (2022)
Company founded in 1948
Online store for professionals and individuals.
Albert wants to become the coffee caviste 30/08/2023
- The company was relaunched in 2013 by Matthieu Tougeron.
- Since June 2022, there have been upmarket "Maison Albert" concept stores.
- The company generates 60% of its sales from vending machines in break rooms.
- The company has been offering coffees in bulk or in paper bags since 2010.
- There are currently two Maison Albert stores in the Vendée, with a third planned in the near future.
- With sales of 6.2 million euros to April 30, 2023, this already represents 10% of the company's business.
- The company has 45 employees.
- The aim is to reach 20% of sales with direct sales to private individuals by 2025, with an average of 600,000 euros in sales per boutique.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: