Turnover: 7 million EUR (2017)
- 1981: Creation of Café Michel: Michel Gélis creates an artisanal roasting workshop in Pessac, in the Gironde region, mainly aimed at hotels, bars and restaurants.
- 1993: Café Michel is the first French roaster to offer fair trade coffees in France
- 2011 Café Michel's founder retires.
- The SCOP Café Michel and ETHIQUABLE create new synergies and renovate the company project by relying on the complementarities of the two structures.
- The teas, chocolates and sugars that are now sold under the Terra Etica banner highlight the origin of the products: the organic producers' cooperatives supported by a demanding fair trade.
- The Terra Etica products are from fair trade and small-scale organic farming.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Puressentiel France
- Pranarôm (Inula Groupe)
- H. Reynaud et Fils
- Aroma zone
- Helpac - Distillerie De Saint Hilaire
- Café michel - Terra Etica
- LABORATOIRES OMEGA PHARMA - Phytosun arôms
- Naturactive (Pierre Fabre)
- IFF International Flavours and Flagrances
- Herbarom Groupe
- Alban Muller
- La Distillerie Bleu Provence
- Herbes et Traditions
- Le Comptoir Aroma