Turnover: 120 million EUR (2022)
- Founded in 1847, the Alsatian family business is now in its 6th generation
- The Burger & Cie Group asserts its unique expertise in the art of woodworking
- Europe's leading name in interior and exterior woodwork, the company creates booa archi-design homes
- In 2017, the company invested in a new digital aluminum processing machine to manufacture guardrails for one of Europe's largest DIY groups.
- Manufacturer of wooden garden furniture with its subsidiary Jardipolys
- 240 employees
Burger et Cie invests 26 million euros in its two companies Grad and Booa 12/06/2023
- The Burger et Cie group has sales of 120 million euros in 2022 and 400 employees
- 4 subsidiaries: Grad, Booa, Kordo, Jardipolys
- Grad specializes in fastening systems for terraces
- Grad sales in 2022: 24 million euros, including around 10 million euros in exports.
- Investment of 20 million euros in a new production site in Lièpvre and investment of 11 million euros in buildings and 9 million euros in machinery.
- Expansion plans for markets in Spain, Portugal, Italy, England and the United States.
- Booa builds timber-frame houses: Investment of 6 million euros in Booa (sales of 45 million euros by 2022).
- Kordo specializes in railings
- Jardipolys manufactures garden equipment...
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Ikea Group
- Conforama France
- Adeo Groupe
- La Redoute AMPM
- Kingfisher (Castorama, Bricodépot, KingFisher , Screwfix)
- Jardiland (Groupe Teract)
- Hespéride (Meubles De Jardin Design)
- Pro Loisirs
- Au Jardin de Chloé
- Lafuma Mobilier
- JJA Groupe
- Burger Groupe - Jardipolys