Turnover: 196.6 million EUR (2022)
- Biosynex develops, manufactures and markets Medical Devices for Screening, Diagnosis and Prevention.
- The company specializes in in vitro diagnostics, the manufacture of non-contact thermometers, antigenic tests and self-tests
- its rapid growth has been driven by the health crisis
Healthcare: Biosynex acquires Theradiag to expand its product range | Healthcare: Biosynex acquires Theradiag to expand its product range. 03/02/2023
- Biosynex has experienced very strong growth with Covid
- Sales rose from €35.2 million in 2019 to €382.5 million in 2021, thanks to sales of contactless thermometers, antigen tests and self-tests.
- Sales are expected to fall back to 196.6 million euros in 2022 (including 76.4 million euros from exports)
- Acquisition of Theradiag (sales of 12.2 million in 2022)
- With this acquisition, the number of employees will rise from 306 to 380