Turnover: 36.4 million EUR (2021)
- Candle manufacturer and distributor
- The Baobab brand was born in 2002 in Tanzania
- Quality and aesthetics are at the heart of the products, made from German mineral wax and Polish glass. The leathers are Italian and the fragrances are made in Grasse. The artisanal aspect is emphasized by the designers, with hand-poured candles and mouth-blown glass by glassmakers.
- Their range is broken down into several collections, in different formats, the largest (Maxi Max) burning for almost a thousand hours.
- Baobab has boutiques in Brussels, Antwerp, London and Paris, and retailers in North America, throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and New Zealand.
- Alain Lahy is the company's current CEO.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Yankee Candle France
- Bougies La française
- Baobab Collection
- Ciergerie Desfossés
- Manufacture française de Bougies
- Bourguignonne des Cires et Dérivés
- Bach frères
- Ciergerie Leroy
- Bougie et Senteur
- Ciergerie du Sud-Est
- Denis & fils Bougies
- Habitat France
- Les Bougistes
- L Déco Bougies Naturelles
- Maison Montagut - Le Chatelard