Turnover: 1 billion USD (2022)
- Asteelflash is a leading electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services company.
- It has 17 manufacturing sites and over 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Asteelflash offers co-design and engineering services, as well as mass production for printed circuit board assembly (PCBA), Box Build, complete product assembly, varnishing and resin coating, in-situ testing and functional testing.
- The company focuses on technologically advanced markets with highly complex boards.
- The company is acquired by USI, an American company
- Eseseble achieves sales of $7 billion
AsteelFlash acquired by USI. 03/12/2020
- Amount of transaction between AsteelFlash and USI: $421.48 million
- Proportion of AsteelFlash capital held by Gilles Benhamou: 27%.
- Share of USI held by Gilles Benhamou following the transaction: 1.2%.
- Year of creation of AsteelFlash: 1999.
- AsteelFlash 2019 sales: approximately $1 billion.
- AsteelFlash employs 5,200 people worldwide, including 800 in France.
- AsteelFlash has 17 factories, including six in France.
- AsteelFlash is ranked number two in Europe for electronics subcontracting, behind Germany's Zollner.
- Estimated sales for the group formed by AsteelFlash and USI: $7 billion.
- The new entity will employ 24,000 people at 27 plants in 10 countries.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Morpho / Idemia
- Thales DIS (Digital Identity & Security)
- Actia Groupe
- Forecast Electronics
- Schaller Electronic
- Composants Electroniques Lyonnais CEL
- Secre Composants Electroniques
- ERCE Européenne de Composants Electroniques
- Samsung Group
- ROHM Semiconductor
- Acal BFi
- AsteelFlash (USI Group)
- TDK Electronics