Asahi Glass Co, Ltd (AGC) is a glass manufacturing company founded in 1907 by Toshiya Iwasaki in Japan.
AGC rapidly expanded outside Japan and established its first company in China under the name Shoko Glass Co., Ltd.
In 1956, AGC launched its large-scale automotive glass division
F iles in India, Morocco, the United States, Europe and other parts of the world.
AGC is also active in biosciences through its subsidiary AGC Biologics.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Carglass France
- Carglass (Dieteren group)
- France pare-brise
- Norauto France (Mobivia)
- Mondial Pare-Brise
- AD Autodistribution Groupe (D'Ieteren Groupe)
- Oscaro.com (D'Ieteren Groupr)
- Parts Holding Europe - Auto Distribution (D'Ieteren Groupe)
- Fuyao Glass Group
- Asahi Glass
- Xinyi Glass
- Saint Gobain Sekurit Service
- Guardian Industries