Turnover: 0.832 million EUR (2017)
Artsper digital platform is published by the Mumart SAS group, and was created in 2016 offers a catalog of over 40,000 paintings, photographic works and sculpture online present in over 1,000 galleries worldwide. 25% of its sales are made abroad, and 25% of partner galleries are international.
Artsper: 2 million euros to expand its network in the UK. 06/02/2017
- artsper, founded by François-Xavier Trancart and Hugo Mulliez, is an e-commerce platform dedicated to contemporary art, which has raised 2 million euros from Frédéric Jousset.
- The online art market, estimated at $3.3 billion in 2015, was expected to approach $10 billion by 2020.
- Artsper has more than 40,000 paintings, sculptures and other works in over 1,000 galleries.
- The start-up aims to make the art market accessible to all.
- Artsper, which posted a 300% increase in sales in 2016, now plans to double its workforce in 2017, from 27 to 50 employees.
Legal Name: MUMART
Address: 23 RUE JEAN JACQUES ROUSSEAU 23 AU 25, 75001 PARIS 1
Number of employees: Entre 6 et 9 salariés (2018)
Capital: 152 597 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2017||832 091 EUR||-1 855 007 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||594 619 EUR||-941 019 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Millon & associés
- Drouot L’Hotel
- Art Photo Limited (Myposter group)
- Smart Photo
- GAD collection
- La Galerie Rouge
- Artphotoby - Sophie Leiser Galerie
- Galerie Lumière des Roses
- Galerie Vu'
- La Galerie de l'Instant
- Getty Images