Turnover: 28 million (2020)
The Apprentis d'Auteuil Foundation (formerly Orphelins Apprentis d'Auteuil) was created in 1866. It is a social organization dedicated to welcoming, training and helping young people in social difficulty to integrate into society, as well as supporting their families as part of a preventive approach. Since 2010, it has also been developing its advocacy activities on behalf of young people in difficulty. It is a registered charity
Campus d'Auteuil à Meudon: a new era 25/08/2023
- 650: Total number of young people at the Saint-Philippe campus in Meudon.
- 110.000: Number of middle and high school students leaving the education system without qualifications in 2020, according to the school.
- 25 billion euros: Annual cost to the French government of dropping out of school
- 23 million euros: Amount invested in training young people and meeting the growing employment needs of short-staffed sectors
- 1,600: Number of volunteers facilitating company visits.