The Salon de thé Angelina is one of the best-known tea rooms in France.
The tea room was founded by Austrian Antoine Rumpelmayer in 1903. It offers teas, but is also famous for its Chocolat chaud l'Africain, and for its pastries, notably the Mont-Blanc. In Paris, the main Angelina tea room is located on rue de Rivoli.
Angelina has over 30 boutiques and tea rooms in Paris, Dubai, Doha, Singapore and Shanghai. Other openings are underway.
120 years of Angelina Paris 02/12/2022
- Angelina celebrates 120 years of history in Paris in 2023.
- The Angelina tea room was founded in 1903 by Austrian confectioner Anton Rumpelmayer.
- Angelina is located at 226 rue de Rivoli in Paris.
- The tea room is famous for its Art Nouveau decor, designed by Dutch architect Edouard-Jean Niermans and painter Vincent Lorant-Heilbronn.
- Angelina is particularly renowned for its iconic old-fashioned hot chocolate and delicious Mont-Blanc.
- Today, Angelina has several boutiques in France and around the world.