Turnover: 9.7 million EUR (2017)
- Altima is a web design agency.
- Founded in 1997, its aim is "to set up digital systems that provide [companies] with a return on investment.
- With offices in several French cities, the agency has recently opened up internationally.
- It supports customers for whom e-commerce challenges are located in other territories, such as China and Russia. This is notably the case for VTB, 3 Suisses, DPAM, Petit Bateau and Décathlon, all of which are present in these countries.
- Altima has therefore announced its partnership with the THEM agency, which has enabled it to set up operations in Shanghai and Beijing in China, and in Moscow in Russia, where it has a team of 35 people, specialized in natural and paid search engine optimization.
- Belongs to Accenture interactive
Address: 7 RUE DESNOUETTES , 75015 PARIS 15
Number of employees: 0 salarié (2022)
Capital: 1 000 EUR
|Gross margin (€)||132 651|
|EBITDA (€)||-12 309|
|Operating profit (€)||-13 409|
|Net profit (€)||-9 835|
|Turnover growth rate (%)||-10,6|
|Ebitda margin rate (%)||-9,5|
|Operating margin rate (%)||-10,4|
|Working Capital (turnover days)||49,2|
|Working Capital requirements (turnover days)||114,7|
|Net margin (%)||-7,6|
|Added value / Turnover (%)||81,6|
|Wages and social charges (€)||106 903|
|Salaries / Turnover (%)||82,9|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|