Turnover: 8.5 billion USD (2022)
Country: United States
Agropur is an American dairy processing company owned by over 3,000 dairy farmers. The company is dedicated to transforming milk into food products such as cheese, butter and cream. Agropur is one of the world's largest dairy processors.
Agropur up 16.5 08/02/2023
- Agropur sales: $8.5 billion in 2021.
- Increase in sales: $1.2 billion (16.5%) over previous year.
- Agropur sales in Canada: increase of $297.5 million (7.7%) to $4.2 billion.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- La Cloche à fromage
- Franprix (Groupe Casino)
- Sodiial Groupe (Coopérative)
- Bel Groupe
- Eurial Coopérative
- Lactalis Groupe
- Jay & Joy
- Fromagerie Beillevaire
- Savencia Fromage & Dairy
- Entremont (Sodiial)
- Ermitage - Union Laitière Vittelloise
- Henri Hutin Fromagerie (Hochland)
- Morin Fromager
- Quatre Homme Fromagerie