Turnover: 180 million EUR (2022)
Top Office is a chain of office equipment stores created in 1996. Generalist offering a wide range of office and school supplies, Top Office also offers office furniture from chairs and seats to office partitions.
Office supplies: Top Office in Adveo's basket 25/08/2023
- Top Office had sales of 70 million euros by 2022, with 250 employees.
- Adveo, which has taken over Top Office, has sales of 180 million euros and 300 employees in Europe (including 240 in France).
- Top Office is distributed through 33 stores (20 owned and 13 affiliated) with an average surface area of 1,000 m2.
- Adveo has a total of 25,000 SKUs and over 50,000 m2 of logistics space at four sites (three in France and one in Belgium).
- The Alkor cooperative took over 50 of Office Dépôt France's 60 stores in financial difficulty two years ago.
- Jérôme Lorie is the first Top Office affiliate, with four stores in Brittany.
- Top Office was created in 1996, and is still owned by Patrick Mulliez (the founder of Kiabi) and his family.
- Adveo has been owned by US investment fund Sandton Capital Partners since 2019.
- The office equipment sector has been consolidating for three years now.
Top Office acquired by Adveo Group (Calipage, Plein Ciel, Buro+) 31/07/2023
- Top Office was founded in 1996 by Patrick Mulliez and André Guilbert.
- The Adveo Group acquired Top Office, including its 33 stores in France and websites.
- The Adveo Group employs over 300 people in Europe.
- Last year, the Adveo Group generated sales of 180 million euros in France.
Address: 8 AV PIERRE ET MARIE CURIE , 59260 LEZENNES
Number of employees: Entre 250 et 499 salariés (2018)
Capital: 2 589 000 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2019||93 432 039 EUR||-2 798 955 EUR||31/12/2019||12|
|2018||97 396 865 EUR||-3 363 707 EUR||31/12/2018||12|
|2017||100 816 690 EUR||-3 517 705 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||105 316 338 EUR||-539 372 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
|2015||104 867 842 EUR||-1 638 322 EUR||31/12/2015||12|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: