The largest network of aparthotels in France, with over 120 addresses.
Adagio: a new era 28/03/2023
- Aparthotels to open in France, Europe and Africa in 2023.
- Adagio, Appart'City and Adagio, France's leading aparthotels, base their offer on three ranges: economy, mid-range and top-of-the-range.
- Adagio Access represents the entry-level range, Adagio Original the core range and Adagio Premium the exceptional establishments.
- 11 new aparthotels are scheduled to open in 2023 in France, Germany, Belgium, Italy and the UK.
- Adagio will also open its first aparthotel in Côte d'Ivoire, the Adagio Original Abidjan Marcory, comprising 100 studios and apartments.
- Openings are planned in France in Montpellier, Lyon, Toulouse, Boulogne-Billancourt and Rouen throughout 2023.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Accor Hotels
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Louvre Hôtels Groupe
- B&B Hotels
- Hotels Balladins
- Best Western France
- Fast Hotel
- Egencia France
- Cepton - Vintura International
- Ibis hotel (Accor groupe)
- Radisson Hotels
- Logis Hotel
- Relais & Chateau
- The Originals Hotels
- Adagio Aparthotel
- Mercure (Accor groupe)
- Novotel (Accor Groupe)
- Campanile (Louvre Groupe)
- Kyriad (Louvre Groupe)
- Sofitel (Accor)