Abelio finances the export of its precision farming solution 25/09/2023
- Abelio was co-founded in 2018 by Grégoire Dupré and Philippe Caumes.
- The company has just raised a total of €4 million.
- Abelio offers four digital services for managing fertilizer, pesticide and water inputs in field crops.
- By 2022, the company has received approval from INRAE to reduce the use of herbicides on beet and corn by 68%, and fungicides on cereals by 20%.
- The company has 120 cooperative customers in France, Belgium and Canada.
- The company's software is currently used by 10,000 farmers, and Abelio is aiming for 100,000 users by 2025.
- The company plans to increase its workforce from 25 to 40 within a year.
Crop monitoring technology solutions for farmers
Data collection by drones processed by artificial intelligence
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: