Turnover: 10 billion EUR (2020)
The Primonial group was founded in 1989 and comprises four companies: Primonial, Primonial Reim, La Financière de l'Echiquier and Upstone.
It specializes in asset management.
Primonial's aim is to expand across Europe, enabling its customers to benefit from pan-European asset management.
The company has achieved sales of 10 billion euros in 2020 and employs nearly 1,200 people.
It brings together almost 120,000 investors , with assets under management or advisory amounting to 50 billion euros. The company was awarded the prize for the most innovative company in wealth management in 2021, an award it had already received in 2019.
february 9, 2021 - Group invests in Italy - source(Capgeris)
- The group has 700 million euros of assets under management in Italy
- Primonial has acquired a retirement home in Milan
january 13, 2021- Primonial expands - source(ideal-investisseur)
- Takeover of Netinvestissement
- Netinvestissement platform grows sales by 40% a year
- Website traffic reaches 3 million visitors per year
Launch of the new LBP AM and Financière de l'Echiquier group 05/07/2023
- LBP AM is a subsidiary of the public group La Banquier Postale and 25% owned by the Dutch asset manager Aegon AM.
- La Financière de l'Echiquier (LFDE) was founded in 1987 and was acquired in 2019 by the Primonial group.
- The merged entity will have 350 permanent employees and €67 billion in assets under management.
- LBP AM bought Fédéris Gestion d'actifs in 2016, Tocqueville Finance in 2018, and sold its traditional bond assets to Ostrum at the end of 2020.
- With offices in Madrid, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels and Geneva, LFDE gives LBP AM access to the European market
- 60% of LBP AM's assets are managed on behalf of La Banque Postale.
- LBP AM's unlisted assets currently represent 8 billion euros, or 14% of its assets under management.
- According to the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), there are over 700 asset management companies in France.
Primonial refocuses on healthcare 15/03/2023
- Primonial Reim, a heavyweight in the healthcare segment (clinics, nursing homes, etc.), with 11 billion euros in assets, acquires Icade Santé, another leader in this segment (6.2 billion euros)
- 1.4 billion euros: amount of the first stage in the sale of shareholdings
- 1.2 billion euros: balance to be sold by June 2025)
- This transaction will increase Primonial's share of healthcare real estate to 42%
- The new entity will manage a portfolio equivalent to that of the world leader in this category, the American Medical Properties Trust
Legal Name: PRIMONIAL HOLDING
Address: 6 RUE DU GENERAL FOY 6-8, 75008 PARIS 8
Number of employees: Entre 100 et 199 salariés (2018)
Capital: 149 244
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2019||21 224 993 EUR||32 260 766 EUR||31/12/2019||12|
|2018||20 546 207 EUR||828 834 EUR||31/12/2018||12|
|2017||21 214 274 EUR||15 162 035 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||18 715 198 EUR||5 453 727 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
|2015||16 379 615 EUR||18 790 670 EUR||31/12/2015||12|
|2020||21 993 969 EUR||13 040 904 EUR||31/12/2020||12|
|Position||First Name||Last Name||Age|
|Directrice Marketing et Communication, Primonial Reim||Véronica||Basallo-Rossignol|
|Directeur commercial Immobilier||Nicolas||Fradkin|
|Chairman & CEO chez Groupe PRIMONIAL||Stéphane||Vidal|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- HSBC Private Bank
- Société Générale Private Banking
- Natixis Wealth Management
- Milleis Banque
- Astoria Groupe
- Cyrus Conseil
- Compagnie Financière Richelieu
- K&P Finance
- Experts en Patrimoine
- Lonlay & Associés
- Premium Groupe
- Ageas France
- BPI France
- Scala Patrimoine
- Crystal Groupe
- Mandarine gestion
- Oaktree Capital Management
- Rothschild Martin Maurel
- Lazard Frères Gestion
- Meeschaert (LFPI Groupe)
- Abeille Assurance (Aéma groupe)