Milleis Banque was created in 2017 by Anacap, which took over the services offered by Barclays bank in France. Milleis Banque is a private bank specializing in wealth management, with a particular focus on affluent clients. The aim of Milleis Banque and Anacap is to become the leader in wealth management in France. The company supports nearly 60,000 families. Milleis has 28 branches in France and 240 private bankers.
october 2, 2020 - Nicolas Hubert and Jean-Patrice Prudhomme present Milleis' objectives - source(Forbes)
- He sees the private banker as a family doctor who knows the company by heart.
- The company has a solvency ratio of 20%
- Diversification is the private banker's investment strategy
Milleis private bank reduces losses 13/07/2023
- Milleis reported a net loss of 19.2 million euros in 2022, compared with 43 million in 2021 and 87 million in 2020.
- The recently integrated Cholet-Dupont Oudart private bank reported a profit of 7.3 million euros in 2022.
- The workforce was reduced from 1,100 to 686 between the end of 2021 and the end of 2022.
- The bank's network has been reduced from 74 branches to 22 "patrimonial spaces"
- Milleis plans to acquire other small private banks and asset managers.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- HSBC Private Bank
- Société Générale Private Banking
- Natixis Wealth Management
- Milleis Banque
- Astoria Groupe
- Cyrus Conseil
- Compagnie Financière Richelieu
- K&P Finance
- Experts en Patrimoine
- Lonlay & Associés
- Premium Groupe
- Ageas France
- BPI France
- Scala Patrimoine
- Crystal Groupe
- Mandarine gestion
- Oaktree Capital Management
- Rothschild Martin Maurel
- Lazard Frères Gestion
- Meeschaert (LFPI Groupe)
- Abeille Assurance (Aéma groupe)