Turnover: 5.01 billion EUR (2022)
- Eramet is a French mining and metallurgical company with operations on five continents and in 20 countries, and a workforce of 13,373 in 2021.
- Eramet is one of the world's leading producers of alloy metals (such as nickel and manganese, used to improve the properties of steels), as well as high-performance alloys and special steels.
- The group has numerous subsidiaries (Comilog, Eramine, Erasteel, SLN etc.)
- The Group sold its subsidiary Aubert & Duvalen 2022.
Eramet and Suez choose Dunkirk for their future battery recycling plant 23/09/2023
- The new industrial site for recycling electric car batteries will come on stream in 2027.
- The recycling plant will be capable of processing 50,000 battery modules a year, equivalent to 200,000 electric car batteries.
- By 2027, 90% of cobalt, copper and nickel, and 50% of lithium should be recycled, according to the requirements of future European regulations.
- Less than 1% of lithium and rare earths are currently recovered.
- from 2030 onwards, recycling is set to increase, due to the arrival of end-of-life car batteries.
- Eramet has received a €70 million grant from the European Union and €10 million from Bpifrance.
Eramet refocuses on its mining activities 04/07/2023
- Eramet is France's largest mining group.
- Eramet has just finalized the sale of its subsidiary Erasteel to the Belgian investment fund Syntagma Capital.
- Erasteel was created in 1992 and employs 850 people.
- Erasteel generated sales of 275 million euros.
- The sale by Eramet of its subsidiary Aubert & Duval was completed in April 2023.
- Aubert & Duval employs 3,600 people.
- Eramet has a strong presence in manganese, which accounts for 63% of their 2022 sales of 5 billion euros, nickel (28% of their sales), and mineralized sands (9% of their sales).
Eramet in good shape to invest in the ecological transition 29/03/2023
- - Sales of just over 5 billion euros
- - Operating profit (Ebitda) up 54% to 1.9 billion euros
- - Net income, Group share of 740 million euros
- - Net debt down 68% to 344 million euros
- - Manganese mine to produce 7.5 million tonnes of ore by 2022
- - Weda Bay nickel mine to produce over 21 million tonnes of ore by 2022
- - Erasteel sales at 273 million euros
- - Erasteel operating profit of €23 million
- - Free cash flow from continuing operations of 824 million euros
- - Sustained investment of 436 million euros
- - Estimated cost of lithium project in Argentina at $700 million
Eramet reports a historic year thanks to record production 23/02/2023
- The French mining group saw its sales rise by 37% to € 5.01 billion.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization rose by 48% to €1.55 billion
- Net income soared 148% to €740 million
- Production of 21 million tonnes of nickel ore, with a target of 30 million tonnes by 2023
- Group continues to explore new nickel deposits in Indonesia and lithium deposits in Chile
Eramet: battery recycling pilot plant in Trappes 10/02/2023
- Eramet Group 8,500 employees
- Opening of a pilot plant for recycling electric car batteries
- Developing a more efficient recycling chain for electric batteries destined for the European market
- Recycling electric car batteries is a major element in the energy transition
Eramet launches a lithium-ion battery recycling pilot plant 07/04/2022
- Eramet is to start building a pilot plant in Trappes (Yvelines) to test its refining process, the last stage before industrial launch.
- The aim is to recycle, in a closed loop, the nickel, cobalt, manganese and lithium contained in the lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicles
- Eramet has signed an agreement with Norwegian company RECYCLIX to set up a joint venture (Eramet RECYCLIX) to recycle electric batteries and lithium cells.
- Recycling rates to reach 95% by 2030
In February 2022, Eramet signed a memorandum of understanding for the sale of Aubert & Duval to a consortium comprising Airbus, Safran and Tikehau Ace Capital.
Legal Name: ERAMET
Address: 10 BD DE GRENELLE , 75015 PARIS 15
Number of employees: Entre 100 et 199 salariés (2019)
Capital: 87 702 893 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2020||842 313 000 EUR||-907 356 000 EUR||31/12/2020||12|
|2019||731 954 000 EUR||4 697 000 EUR||31/12/2019||12|
|2017||634 119 000 EUR||-17 730 000 EUR||31/12/2017||12|
|2016||585 089 000 EUR||-165 554 000 EUR||31/12/2016||12|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
Other companies mentioned:
- LG Chem
- Viridian Lithium
- Green Corp Konnection GCK
- Vulcan Energy
- Blue Solutions
- Tiamat Energy
- Tyva Energie
- Neogy (Startec Energy Groupe)
- GS Yuasa
- Foresee Power
- Batteries Prod
- Vélo Batterie- Batteries Prod
- Stellantis (Groupe PSA et Fiat)
- Volkswagen Group
- Audi (Volkswagen Group)
- Tata Group
- Nawa Technologies
- Samsung Group
- SK Group Korea